Large Loss Disaster? Count On SERVPRO® To Respond!
We are the #1 Choice in Commercial Cleanup and Restoration
SERVPRO® is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, with fast deployments to your location when called upon to mitigate your large loss disaster.
Large loss disasters can happen in St. Clair and Madison counties to both residential and commercial properties at any given moment regardless of what time it is. The cost of a fire, water, or smoke damage to a property can add up fast. When it comes to commercial large loss disasters, the damage can be the result of a flood, from a water main or sprinkler break, soot and smoke damage from a fire, a busted sewer pipe, or even storm damage from a natural disaster.
We are just one of a few certified Disaster Recovery Teams in the Metro-East region. Our dedicated Commercial Large Loss Division lead by experienced crew members has the expertise and experience with large loss projects to restore your home or commercial property back to its original condition.
Why choose us:
- We are the #1 Choice in Commercial Cleanup and Restoration
- Industry Leader in Residential and Commercial Property Damage Restoration
- Highly-Trained Technicians to Minimize Disruption
- Easier Insurance Claim Process
- Seamless Process from cleanup to reconstruction – 1 Call provides all phases
- Faster to any size disaster™
Call SERVPRO® today at: (618) 667-8648